Friday, January 13, 2006

Very close now

No further work has been done on the project last night, other than my own meandering thoughts about the story. However, I got some excellent feedback regarding the authenticity and realism of parts of the story, which is terrific. This means that my research has paid off!

Last night I went to train Kung Fu, as I do regularly, and that always helps to keep the mind alert, aware, while integrating the body. Mind, Body, Spirit is the tri-union of our existence, which of course can be broken down even further for discussion, but as a high level concept, those are the three selves to which I refer. Once these parts of self are in unison, then great change and potential can be acted upon in every moment of now. The power to create, to manifest, to express and experience, to live and fulfill, to embrace and enjoy who you really are. Regardless of cultural limitations, regardless of your peer groups perspective, regardless of any external source of "authority"... true mastery, and true fulfillment is only experienced when you've expressed who you are, and what you want to do with yourself... in this mysterious, precious, and fantastic existence.

This page is a dedication to my progress, my journey towards mastery. My journey towards self expression, and a road map which points back to myself. I read this regularly, I post regularly, and I use it as a forum to express. Often times it's difficult to have high level conceptual conversations in the arena of everyday life. Not everyone wants to sit and talk about the forces which bind us, surround us, and perpetuate our very existence, and the harnessing of that force for the betterment of yourself and all mankind. These are heavy topics for most people, which is why I've chosen to write books, journals, and have selected my friends very carefully.

After reading this page from top to bottom, as I would expect, the reader would get the impression that I have my head in the clouds, and I'm somewhat disconnected from the meanderings of everyday existence. Not true. I've been told that I have a fantastic sense of humour, I love to laugh, I love to poke fun at the absurdities of everyday reality, and I can focus myself in anyway that I choose. Be it creating a Process at work, playing video games with my younger brother, playing toys with my nieces and nephews, and generally engaging in life. People tend to think that this type of existence requires you to meditate in a hut for the rest of your life, or chant AUM in a temple while wearing a set of drapes. They tend to think that this type of understanding and awareness will somehow subtract from their lives... and that it's too weird for them. Again not true! I have only found that this knowledge and wisdom allows me to enhance my everyday experience, on every level, allowing me to enjoy the fun more fully, with more awareness, and to also let the more difficult aspects of the illusion that is our existence; pass through me... like a weather pattern, which inevitably will allow the light of the sun to pour through. This is the road to mastery. Mastery of life, of truth, of being who you are. Whatever that happens to be. The best part about being you, is that you choose what you want to experience, and so do I.

No comments: