Monday, January 16, 2006

Title confirmed, domains registered

Great progress so far, although I haven't had much time over the weekend to complete chapter 17, what I have done is register my domains, and copyrights. But more importantly, what that means is that a final name for the trilogy has been selected! Fantastic news! A couple steps closer to completion of the work. The story itself is awaiting my attention, as the majority, if not all of the research at this point is complete. All that remains is to finish Chapter 17, 18, revise 19, and complete 20 and 21. The epilogue will write itself, as will the rest of the chapters, but I'm confident that I can get through it in short order. My publishing date is approaching, as April looks to be the time frame which will yield the best results in terms of marketing and approaching publishers.

I approach this project as a requirement for my own sanity. Something within that needs to come out, a form of expression which will reach far beyond this mortal shell, and into the memory banks of forever. The expectations I have on this work are nothing more than to complete an aspect of myself, and to verbalize and express that which has been my life's study for so many years. Applying all of that knowledge and wisdom within the context of a story that I've been living parts of my entire life... what better way to create? To live it first, to experience it first, then to express it for the rest of the world to know, pointing a light towards an all too familiar path... one which we'll all walk one day. One that leads back home... back to ourselves.

No comments: