Friday, May 02, 2008

Transitions and Change

Transitions and change seem to come in cycles, waves of cosmic change affecting the masses of people through the world, and throughout the universe. But why is it that we all experience similar, yet unique aspects of this change at the same time? This should lead some skeptics to the obvious fact that we are all much more connected than we realize, that we are of one mind, which seeks change after a stretch of stagnation.

I witness this change all around me. Within the group which I am leaving, I notice change everywhere. Within the organization with which I am affiliated, I notice grand structural change. Within the friends that associate with me, I notice drastic changes within all aspects of their lives, and on a large scale. And in the cyles of you, the reader, I imagine that if you look closely, you'd find the change within everyone you know, everyone you've met, the places at which you work, and the relationships with which you've established.

The cycle has come, and we are ready for change. Two years have passed since the last major change, and now, once again, we are here. Think back to where you were two years ago. Were you not in a similar situation with change all around you?

Of course, there is the obvious answer to that, which is yes, change is always around us in every aspect of the word. As all things are impermanent, on a molecular level, a macroscopic level, and a cosmic level, there is always movement, always change. Change being the only constant... but my point is that large, grandiose changes actually occur in large scale cycles, affecting all of us at once. Waves and waves of change, bombarding us with positive change, or negative change, depending on which side of polarity you currently affiliate with.

An understanding of these cycles, specifically as it relates to your own life is key. Because now, you will be able to trust and predict large scale structural changes within your life, and then prepare for them, and ensure that you, yourself are on the optimal polarity affiliation (positive or negative), so that these large, structural changes affect you in the most beneficial of ways.

I personally, because I am aware, aware of these cycles and of many core concepts of living a struggle free life, I was able to ensure the most positive reaction occured during this time of immense change. As such, The 7th Journey project received a large boost forward, my 9-5 career received the most optimal shift, my personal relationships deepened, and my understanding of core concepts, and the actualization of them (adoption) was realized. This has jetisoned me forward in all aspects of life, deepening my awareness, bringing me into the moment of NOW. My progress has greatly accelerated due to this awareness, and this is why I share it with you, my curious readers.

I have noticed however, that not all people have experienced the benefits of these cycles in the most optimal of ways. Before the shift began, perhaps 3 - 6 months ago, people were given a choice in terms of how they'd like to live the rest of their lives going forward. Each choice differed for every person, but each of them revolved around structural changes, large in scale, and relevant to their own experience. Of those that I am aware of, some actually chose to affiliate, and work with the negative polarities, and thus have experienced immense suffering, attachment, and pain as a result. The struggle of life ensued, thus they have lost their way.

Life continually brings you to "The Way", the path of enlightenment, the path without struggle, the path without suffering. The Buddha's simplest definition of enlightenment is this "The absense of suffering.", thus giving us "The Way." When people have "Lost their way", they have become lost in the unending struggle of life, have lost their way to peace, and have on top of this, become unreceptive to concepts, and information that lead back to "The Way." This is unfortunate, because many of those folks will definitely require another journey back to Earth in their next life - as they are too far gone to be "saved" or pointed back to "The Way", the end of suffering, the way to peace, and the path of enlightenment.

For those people, we can only pray they catch a glimpse of the way, and hit rock bottom, and become receptive to the concept that their current decision making process is greatly flawed, and leads to unending struggle in life. Their perspective and belief system now corrupt, and the way to peace seems like some far off goal. This is unfortunate, but that is their process. The universe does not create pointless creations, they too will find the way. But perhaps... not this life.

No comments: