Thursday, May 29, 2008

We've broke 900!

The Inner Process Blog has reached 900 views on Site Meter, meaning this website has been viewed 900 times! This blog has been in existence since 2005, and has been a place for me to write about my thoughts, and topics that I think are pertinent to concentrating on the Inner Process of my life, and concepts related to removing struggle. I wanted to take the opportunity to thank the people that view this site, and acknowledge your participation in The 7th Journey Project, and taking interest in my perspectives, thoughts, and ideas. Each and everyone of you that have viewed the site, are members of the Inner Process, and are somehow being touched by some or all of the concepts portrayed on this site. So I thank you for your participation, your patronage, and your time.

It is important to take the time to acknowledge where you've come from, what has been accomplished, and where you're going, in order to properly honour your efforts and commitment. It is only in this honouring, that positive forward movement can take place - otherwise we tend to gloss over our accomplishments and wonder if we've ever done anything at all. Well we have, and we continue to do so. Honour yourself, your achievements, your family, your loved ones and friends, and move on. Attach not to the fruits of your efforts, but honour them when appropriate, and move forward to take on the next adventure.

So again, I thank you for taking this journey with me, this grand adventure into thought, and enlightenment, and I hope this has made a difference in your lives. I wish you well.

Robert Graham

No comments: