Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Exciting Feedback

Today I've received some amazing feedback on Book 1, the story is captivating, pulls you in, and links together extremely well. The fantasy scapes are intriguing, exciting, and make you want to continue reading.

I've given a working copy to a close friend, and allowed them to read it over their vacation out to B.C., which has proven to be very helpful in the process. Her expertise in certain areas will also lend towards authenticity in parts, as I aim to make this series as realistic as possible, yet with a healthy blend of imagination. I've thoroughly researched many facets of the story, while others are based on my own experience, insights, and perspective.

I'm very pleased, as this is my first attempt at allowing another person to review cover to cover - which is definitely a process I will continue to employ going forward. Right now, chapters 1 - 14 are complete, totaling just over 75,000 words. I anticipate having chapters 15 - 19 (or more) finished by the end of January.

I have had some other input into seperate pieces of the story, however none as helpful in terms of continuity, general story flow, and plot summary. Thank you!

The next few months are going to be hectic however, as I'm moving to a new condo, and changing jobs, among other things.

No comments: