Thursday, December 15, 2005

Back on track!

Another fantastic review of the work today, and much needed before I take my vacation next week. I'll be preparing for my move, and doing all the prework surrounding that. Writing during a period of change sometimes can be frustrating, but as I've always said, all things happen for a reason - and this can only aid the process.

The feedback of course, was fantastic. Thank you! I had many of my own questions answered about the story, the perception of the reader, the integration of multiple story lines, and the overall impressions each character gives. Excellent, and I'm excited. Chapter 15 is scheduled for completion by the end of the weekend, or early next week at the latest. Very interesting interactions will be taking place that I'm excited about. More to come!

No comments: