Saturday, July 18, 2009

New Cover Art Coming!

New cover art will be coming for Book 1 within the next couple of months, as long with a few other surprises that won't be revealed until later. I am working with a brilliant young artist by the name of Ryan Lord of U of T. A talent, and consummate professional, I am looking forward to seeing some output in the next few weeks.

We will be going through a few rounds with the art work I'm sure, with some additional effects pending, I am anticipating a truly unique and attractive piece that will be iconic. There will be much that comes out of this, in terms of work directly for the product, but also for my web presence.

Look for the latest updates to cover art, and series content on http://www.lulu.com/content/1396817

Latest content available at www.robertjrgraham.com

Coming soon... The 7th Journey Web Portal

No comments: