Thursday, July 09, 2009

The 7th Journey - Book II update

Currently, I have been working on Book II in my series, as Book I continues to make its' way through the publishing process. However some excellent work has been done thus far on Book II.

Chapter 1 is now complete, setting the stage for subsequent events, and introducing new and interesting characters who find themselves in the far north. Far away from the events in the first story, these new characters must now find their way south towards the now decimated metropolis to attempt to uncover the truth as to why their world has been toppled. An exciting adventure awaits them, as does mythrilling experience of writing.

Chapter 2 is well underway, as much of the story has been written, and it's only now my responsibility to piece it all together, in a contiguous fashion. This book will go even deeper into the aspects discussed in Book I, bringing new concepts to bear, and new relationships formed.

I'm excited to continue as there is a renewed energy surrounding this project, with new staff additions bringing their own stylized spin on the material. I look forward to working together, and what we're able to produce.

Robert Graham

No comments: