Tuesday, March 31, 2009

After the 3rd day, The Paradigm Shift



The I Ching speaks of the 3 days of preparation before you can properly begin. I'm paraphrasing, however that is one interpretation. In some contexts, 3 days can mean 30 years, in my case, 3 years, and in this particular experience 3 days. The way was prepared for the greatest depth of clarity that I've experienced thus far in my training.

The concept of a paradigm shift essentially represents an entirely different perspective on a particular subject matter, and allows you to see things in a completely different light. And that happened to me today... several times as a matter of fact, which opened doors, and removed impediments and prepared the way for so much more. I have such a greater appreciation for this subject matter, and the methods utilized in teaching, such as language, structure, and the dependencies required at this level of training.

Also - simply just being here, spending time with this family, and in this environment is quite frankly such a different experience, and one that I'd like to make a regular occurrence. There is so much more to learn here than the subject matter at hand, if you're aware enough to see it. The preparation that's occuring is more than just in the subject matter at hand, it's preparation for what is to come in the next few years, and I realize that. I realize the adventure ahead, and I am working in continuous preparation for it. What I have come to realize is that there is a solemn understanding, and way to proceed in the face of danger, and as I continue to learn and grow, that method is revealing itself. And I know that all things will occur in time, regardless of what comes our way. Relax, there is nothing to fear, even if the world appears to collapse around us, it never really happened... as it is all just a dream.

RG

No comments: