Wednesday, April 15, 2009

The Inner Process by Robert Graham

Why the URL and Name change? For those who have followed this blog over the last 3 years, you'll have come to realize that this site has undergone a massive evolution. It went from being a platform for concepts regarding a struggle free life, to concepts that help individuals evolve, and finally a platform for project announcements.

Ultimately, one has to decide... where is this going? And what am I trying to accomplish? Well for one, because this site is listed on public search engines, there is no direct link from my previous http://innerprocess.blogspot.com site to this one. The reason being is that this site... as it stands now, will be utilized as a platform for my books going forward, and can largely be reached via my portal site (http://robertjrgraham.com).

This site will continue to be a portal for thoughts and concepts which will largely be spoken about through my series, however if I feel they are relevant to myself and my readers, I will continue to post those thoughts here. At some point, it's important to understand who you are writing for... and at this point, the reader base isn't ready for concepts of this nature by and large. Why is that?

Here are a few questions to ponder:

- How many people are willing to believe in the multi-dimensional nature of reality?
- How many people believe in life after death?
- How many people believe that there is more than one life experience?
- How many people are willing to objectively analyze their beliefs?
- How many people are willing to change beliefs once they've realized their error?

So you see, that if you've found this site... and have managed to read this far, you'll find that each of the above questions progressively limits the number of applicable people by a serious magnitude. This is of course why I have changed formats, because if I'm only really aiming for those small groups of individuals who are already on the same page... what's the purpose?

There are more hits on what "Britney Spears" did today than there are about evolution of the human experience. So perhaps that is just where the world is at right now, and as a result, I can best spend my time and energies creating media for the current state of the world, and thus work towards a brighter future state using a more gradual approach.

For those who have found this site, good for you. I celebrate your curiosity. For those who have found this site helpful in someway over the past 3 years, I'm honoured to be apart of that. For everyone else... well... you don't know what you don't know.

Thanks for reading.

Robert J.R. Graham

No comments: