Sunday, March 29, 2009

A Note from Canmore, Alberta



Day 1 of my training has begun, and although I may have been training for quite sometime, it's more apparent now than ever that in many ways... the training has only really begun. "After 3 days, the begining" Well it's been 3 years, and finally, the way has been prepared for many concepts to manifest within my consciousness.

It's a sobering thought to realize that the enthusiasm and eagerness, although at the onset was a valuable tool to keep me involved within the training, is now not the able helper that it once was. It has allowed me to get this far, however now the reality has set it - it's time to truly and completely understand the subject matter, with a deep and proper level of clarity. There is so much more than that which is evident - and now realizing what this means, the way is prepared to move forth and get on with the idea of getting the job done.

What awaits me is unknown, but that's ok. What awaits my consciousness is clarity, what is established is confidence, and what comes next is illumination. The way is prepared, and the student is receptive.

RG

No comments: