Monday, March 30, 2009

Conversations with the Master



What can be said that portrays the depth, magnitude and profound understanding that I'm so privileged to experience? As with all things that have happened in my life, I am extremely fortunate and humbled by the opportunity to experience the time I've spent with a man who has created a mechanism to eradicate doubt from the human mind. A master who revealed a method which sheds systematic light upon a particular subject matter, a man who understands the difference between the Tao, and the human process and can apply and interpret the concepts pertinent to both in such a real way that it's quite frankly awe inspiring.

Understanding the nature of a subject matter, to the degree of knowing what it is, and isn't... what it's limitations are, and what it's capabilities are... is incredible. Being guided through this process is a gift, set against the backdrop of a mountain scape that cannot help but bring a somber realization of oneness to mind amounts to an unforgettable and profound experience.

The conversations I've had thus far have been nothing short of a precious gift that I've inevitably given to myself, through the experience of self revelation called life. May tomorrow be filled with as much guidance, understanding, and clarity as I've experienced thus far. Thank you.

RG

No comments: