Saturday, November 08, 2008

The 7th Journey - Book II Update

I'm getting ready to head down south for a month, for a vacation from work, but a chance to work on the series. I expect to get a great deal of progress accomplished on Book II. The story is coming together quite nicely, and a clear vision exists for the story. The next chapter of the story will be extremely interesting, bringing the series deeper into the exploration of its' characters, and their motives. I'm very excited to get to writing this block of the story, as now that a foundation has been established, I'm able to freely write and explore various new concepts that I'm sure you the reader will really enjoy. This chapter of the series will explore cutting edge ideas and new realms of thought and our purpose and what's possible for our species. As I've said, this is the really fun part, and I'm going to enjoy every minute of it, and I'm sure you will too.

Book I continues to progress. I've taken the Synopsis back to the drawing board, as I am now going to write it with a new format and perspective which reflects more of the structure of Book I itself. I want this synopsis to be the best it possibly can be, so ultimately it cannot be rushed, and will be done as soon as it can be. The Query letter is already complete, so now this final piece is all that remains, and is truly the final barrier between me and the front window display at Chapters / Indigo. Keep positive, and watch for The 7th Journey in stores near you!

Thanks for reading!

RG

No comments: