Tuesday, November 13, 2007

The 7th Journey - Limited Edition - On Sale until Dec 1

For those of you that wish to purchase a hard cover copy of the 7th journey, then I suggest you do it this week or next, as I will be making the product “private” come December 1st, as I will be pursuing proper representation via agents, and will de-list the product from the internet.

I will be coming out with paper back versions of the book in the New Year for distribution to Editors, Agents, Publishers, and to have it on-hand during future meetings, but that is on the back burner right now, as the Hard Cover book will do. I am also awaiting some concept art work for the book cover, before investing the time and money into various copies of the paper back. Essentially I want to ensure that the cover is as I’d like it, before purchasing multiple copies.

Creating the hard cover version was also a good opportunity for me to test the waters of those around me, and to discern interest levels, and the reactions of the general populous. The feedback has been interesting, and I’ve realized a great deal from this first release of the book. I will continue my pursuit of agents, and publishers, and book deals in the New Year.

A copy of the Limited Edition Hard Cover is available here:

http://www.lulu.com/content/1395866

Thank you for your time, and interest.

Regards,

Robert J. Graham
Author

No comments: