Wednesday, November 07, 2007

The 7th Journey - The Auditum Trilogy - Book I


The 7th Journey - Book 1

I'm proud to announce that The 7th Journey - The Auditum Trilogy - Book I is now available in Hard Cover format. This book as taken me 3 years to produce. Many hours of research, writing, and passion came together to finish this book, and I'm pleased to release it to the public.

I will continue this site, and continue to discuss my ideas, present interesting concepts, respond to reader comments, and speak to the progression of my next project: The 7th Journey - Book II

Description of Book I:

Book 1 of The 7th Journey, sets the stage for the Auditum saga, The 7th Journey is the story of Robert whose curiosity and circumstance has landed him a position with Netex, a Canadian R&D firm. Robert is hired to discover the missing components of the Auditum technology, but discovers more than he bargains for through the death of his close friend. This sparks further investigation into the source of the technology, as its true purpose is still in question. The technology causes Robert to experience various realities, which bring his very sanity into question, as he develops several uncanny abilities, while his life unravels around him. As the experiments continue, he meets a mysterious woman from another dimension, who suggests that his true destiny is far greater than he has ever imagined. Coupled with the direction of a mysterious girl, an old wizard, and the last prodigal son of a Sufi religion, Robert gains new wisdom about himself, and the world around him, in preparation for what is to come.

No comments: