Thursday, November 08, 2007

7th Journey - Book Release Commentary (Hard Cover Edition)

The hard cover, and the download of "The 7th Journey - Book I", is apart of my overall strategy for obtaining large scale representation. Right now, this particular move through LULU Publishing, will allow me to have a copy of the book, in hand, and available for those who ask about it, this is until the large scale, advertising campaign begins.

The Hard Cover, is a high quality book, with cream inside pages, and a dust jacket. This can be autographed upon request. This book will be a stepping stone in process of getting proper representation from an Agent, and eventually a Big Name Publisher (e.g. Penguin books). I am currently in the process of obtaining proper representation, which will eventually culminate in a multi book deal, beginning with Book 1.

For those who are truly interested, Book 1 in Hard Cover format is a limited edition, and a collector's piece for fans of the story. I am extremely proud of this release, and I hope it is enjoyable by all who purchase a copy.

I will accept questions or comments via this forum, thank you very much!

Best Regards,

Robert J. Graham

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well written article.