Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Back Home

So many developments... where to begin? Now the search for the right editor(s) has begun, as I'm using every waking moment, every other thought, every spare second to call, write, contemplate, and visualize, to get this book edited and published.

Right now, the challenge is to evolve this book to its most pristine and polished version for submission to publishers. As two years have passed since I wrote my first sentence, the story has evolved, my writing has evolved, and I've evolved, so bringing all of that consciousness together in a cohesive and smooth flowing format becomes challenging. Although the feedback I've received so far has been astounding... and more than I could have asked for... I still push forward and continually edit and tweak the story when I have time.

The best way to have time to write, is to make time. But that isn't always possible, so we work within the time lines that we allow ourselves. Since I've returned from Mexico. I haven't had a great deal of time to dedicate to editing, as many other things have needed my attention, although I'm feeling the pull back to the work, so I can edit and expand or enrich the book where necessary. Right now I'm waiting on some further feedback from a friend, so I can then begin to integrate some suggestions and go forward.

It's difficult to describe how I feel right now, as it's as if the book is already on shelves, and I'm just waiting for everyone else to realize that. I've met so many interesting people that have aided my development, and the development of the story, and will inevitably contribute to it's successes and completion, and I thank them all for it... but I'm continually astounded by the universe and how it produces the proper conditions, and people, exactly when they are required. As I work towards completing this major milestone in my life, and as I contemplate its ultimate enlightening qualities, I'm further guided and made aware of the audiences which require this material more than others.

I see others with their incomplete understandings, their confused realities, and how they've ultimately rationalized their worlds into being. I think of them when I write, I think of how they'll interpret my work, and I smile. I do not think of myself as better than them, nor even do I have a more "complete" version of reality, because realities are all equal unto themselves, however through the fundamental understandings that I've gained so far, I do feel that my realization of who I am would be of great value to others, as they too can decide who they are, and work from that state of beingness, in all thoughts, words, and actions.

The fundamental lack in understanding within many of the realities and points of view in which I refer pertains to a lack in self realization. This level, this self realization in which I speak is the awareness of who we really are, collectively. What we are as a species, where we came from, where we are going, and how we can all get there, in whatever capacity, and via whatever path we choose. But ultimately, we will all get there. With this understanding, I write for them, and I write for myself as well. I love the craft, and it is through this venue that I can express myself fully, and in a way that rings true for my soul and spirit. When I write, I feel as if this is what I was meant to do, this is where I should be, these words are exactly what should be coming out of me, and it is because of this, that I will continue to write, and continue on my path back home.

No comments: