Saturday, March 25, 2006

Casa De Graham


I returned from the Yucatan, Mexico last Monday, and as I had expected, I had the time of my life. I met incredible people, loving, peaceful, interesting, and real. The experience will be one that will stay with me my entire life. I visited ancient ruins, beaches, different cities, and discovered more things about myself than I thought possible in a two week span.

The book was finished the first week I arrived, as I worked feverishly late into the night, writing, editing, plotting, and imagining the next scene of events. I'm very pleased with the book I've written, it's prologue, it's soon to be written epilogue, and the people that came together in my life to help me create this story. I can only say thank you to everyone and everything that's allowed me to get this far in life, this early. The only thing I can do to repay everyone is to be happy for the rest of my life, to continue to create, and to honour the memories and the love I've felt along the way.

No comments: