Sunday, September 05, 2010

White Lotus System - Striking Techniques Workshop


The WLS (White Lotus System) Striking Workshop is coming up next week. I have just come back from San Francisco, California on business and as a result missed the last workshop. I'll be working with Brian K. Leishman via the WLS Skype service to catchup in preparation for the week long endurance session.

This combined with some catchup sessions with Chris Chen (Master Instructor) will hopefully prep me enough for the sessions. I will be dedicating more time this week to catch up on White Lotus work, as I haven't had time to do so recently.

The new role I have at work has been taking up much of my time and energy recently, as management requires much more awareness then when I was working as an Analyst. But the new role is fascinating, and exciting, so I'll work towards balancing out as I normally do.

The weeks ahead are going to be action packed for me, so we'll see what comes next.

No comments: