Sunday, September 19, 2010

White Lotus System - Striking / Blocking Workshop Completed



This weekend I just completed the White Lotus System Striking / Blocking Workshop. There was 7 days scheduled, totaling about 35 hours of training. Unfortunately, due to a sudden and fairly serious bout of bronchitis I was unable to attend 2 out of the 7 days.

The workshop itself was excellent. I have often considered discipline one of my main themes in this life experience, and with the White Lotus system, it allows me to express and truly focus on discipline from a mental, emotional, and physical point of view. It's the total package essentially.

White Lotus is the most comprehensive martial arts study in the world, and in fact, probably the most comprehensive study in terms of alignment of your inner and outer worlds. I have enjoyed the experience for nearly 5 years now, and will continue to enjoy it for years to come. I am thankful for having met Chris Chen, who introduced me into the system with a simple sentence "Do you wanna learn kung fu?" And of course, the answer was an immediate, and spontaneous YES.

What is meant of us in life, is meant for us... and this experience was what I was looking for, and so it is... the journey continues.

No comments: