Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Feliz Navidad!




Merry Christmas everyone! From my heart to yours and your family, have a safe and happy holiday. I'm here in Mexico enjoying my first Christmas and New Years by the beach. I never thought I'd be here, but then again, I couldn't have anticipated most of my life for that matter. I'm fortunate to be where I am, and it's at moments like these that we really appreciate family and the time we're able to spend with each other - and the very blessing that is life.

I am here working diligently on Book II of the series, with some extremely interesting avenues that have presented themselves for the story. I'm taking note, and integrating them. As with the first book, the creative process was always the most exciting and ground breaking that any other - and it is here that I do my most learning as the story itself unfolds.

Have a great holiday, and enjoy!

RG

No comments: