Friday, July 04, 2008

To Be Continued...

Currently, the work on the T7J project has taken a step back. The work continues on, but of course, the changes and training that I'm undergoing has taken precedence. As T7J is of course the dream, and will eventually allow me to make the transition from part-time to full-time author, but for now my current career aspirations and responsibilities are the priority.

The time has come to shift the priorities however, and move towards finally completing the synopsis, which has undergone tremendous re-writes based on research, peer review, and my own editing. Now, thanks to those closely connected to the project, I've regained momentum and focus to really drive this home. The generic synopsis is now going to be much more target specific as we proceed to connect with key literary agents in the Unitied States. This refocusing is what is needed to finally put this piece of the puzzle in place, and which will wrap up my work on T7J book 1. Once this has been completed, the dealings with the agent will begin, and we'll go from there.

This will free up time for me to get back into the creative space, the part which I truly love, and deal less with the marketing and business aspects. Those aspects of course are crutial, and are an important part of the whole, but are definitely the more tedious parts of the project. But as this project moves forward... I thank those who have offered their help, and I appreciate it far more than they may ever know. Your work has been instrumental, and vital in keeping this project moving as smoothly as it has. So I thank you... but the next chapter of this project... is to be continued.

No comments: