Monday, July 16, 2007

Ask Robert!

As a fun little exercise, and to generate more group involvement, I'm asking a favour of this small community. Challenge me. In an anyonymous posting I would like you to ask a question, and I will answer it. I will research your question, and come up with an answer for you, tailored to your situation, although phrased as to allow transferance to assist others in similar situations. What qualifies me to answer these questions? I will do the following in my responses:


- will relate back to Spiral Dynamics

- will relate back to Spiritual Philosophies

- will relate back to Process Methodologies (Kaizen, Six Sigma, PI Engineering)

- will relate back to NLP, Hypnosis

- will relate back to Kung Fu

- will relate back to Astral Dynamics

- will relate back to Psychology




Do you have questions any of the following?


- Psychics - Do they know what they are talking about? Is there something more to this?

- The Universe - Do you wonder why things happen the way they do? In your life, or in others?

- Life circumstances - Do you have a pressing issue, and you're concerned with how to move forward?



No holds barred, it doesn't matter what you ask, as long as it's sincere and in the spirit of the exercise. Ask the Guru! Your questions, can and will be the focus for articles in the coming months, so ask away!

No comments: