Monday, September 21, 2009

A Course In Miracles - In Depth

Along with my current work of finding representation for Book 1 of my series, and my other projects, I have begun some further personal growth work with a colleague of mine. This work focuses around "A course in Miracles" texts and the lessons and exercises associated.

Although there are 365 lessons, meant to be taken once per day - we have decided to take a deeper approach and extend the length of the lessons to 1 week each. We've calculated that the entire breadth of work would take a total of 7 years. The advantages of taking this in-depth approach is meant to help both myself and my co-writer Aaron to master the subject matter, as opposed to be a student of the material.

Please feel free to view our blog which documents our progress, thoughts, and experiences to date. Enjoy.

Robert

No comments: