Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Book 1 Update

So the time has come to finally present some status to my readership. All 2 of you :)

I've been working diligently with my editor over the past summer to get the manuscript to a polished and properly edited space. The good news is... Michelle informs me that the manuscript has been completely edited, and I now only away the few remaining Chapter and Part evaluations that are still outstanding.

This will give me a great lead into where the book may need strengthening prior to my inevitable presentation to various publishers. I will be taking the next couple months to completely review the manuscript, and ensure that the proper messages are delivered, with the appropriate balance of grammar and style that will attract a reader without getting in the way. With the edited manuscript, and chapter evaluations from my editor and another close friend of mine, I'll have a good deal of ammunition to polish the book as it should be.

After I've surfaced with a completed and 'ready for distribution' manuscript, I will be working diligently to create my book proposal, and will seek to find various publishers within the New York, and Chicago areas... and I'll go from there. This will be the beginning, where the world takes it after that is up to them.

I'm just thankful and happy to be apart of the process. Thanks for reading, more to come as the days unfold.

No comments: